Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love listening to my normal FM station but i dont get to great of reception. so i was woundering if any of you guys have tried other antennas and if you got better or worse reception. i searched the site briefly but couldnt come up with any good articles. any feed back would be great thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
S2k antenna?

·
Registered
254 Posts
i use an rx330 antennae

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
did the rx330 do any better?

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
i don't think any aftermarket antenna will make a difference unless it's powered

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anyone have any luck with the short jdm trd ones?? i believe they said like atleast 50% better then stock

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
anyone have any luck with the short jdm trd ones?? i believe they said like atleast 50% better then stock
I have one of those. I don't remember what kind of reception I got before I had it but I don't remember it getting better. Usually they're only $10 or so, guess it's worth a try.

·
Registered
254 Posts
rx330 worked better. and is shorter imo cleaner looking than stock

·
Premium Member
23,314 Posts
New body style Hyundai Accent hatch antenna! Looks great I dont feel my reception suffered one bit!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I have one of those. I don't remember what kind of reception I got before I had it but I don't remember it getting better. Usually they're only $10 or so, guess it's worth a try.
where do you get it for $10, i just checked L-tuned and its like $29. because if its $10 i think i might get one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts