Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way to a friends place down in the city and I saw a gray IS in my rearview...anyway to make a long story short, he and I ripped down 94 doing about 95 miles/per hr....anyone from the North burbs? if so what town?

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
maybe it was seabass. I'm in L-wood

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Could have been me. I have enough on it to not look stock. Then again you were going about 95 so maybe the details escaped you.

It was probably just some non-dotnetter. :lol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
North Subs.

Was this on a weekend? Because I was on 94 headed to the Chi doing about 101 :eek: but I could not make out the IS I was following.

My IS is stock for now. I'm all the way up in Zion, Il. I have only seen 3 IS's up here and they are all stock trying to be the first to hook it up. Will be putting on chrome wheels with in the next few weeks.

North Sub IS's hollar back. They have Mazda Miata (can you believe it) meetings 4 blocks from my house. :pissed:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Could have been me as well. I'm on on 94 quite a bit actually.

Where exactly did you see the car on 94?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We got split up at the 94/i90 merge...but I first saw them around Touhy or so heading southbound on 94...yes it was on a Saturday around 6:30.

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
SEABASS said:
...Probably not me, although by the speed, it sounds like it could have been.
:D
Me too. :lol: I hit my top speed of 130 MPH on 90 at around 4 AM one morning. Imagine seeing a pack of like 6 IS's doing 100+ down the highway. Now that would be a sight!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
is300girl said:
SEABASS said:
...Probably not me, although by the speed, it sounds like it could have been.
:D
Me too. :lol: I hit my top speed of 130 MPH on 90 at around 4 AM one morning. Imagine seeing a pack of like 6 IS's doing 100+ down the highway. Now that would be a sight!
I hit 130mph every fri/sat on I90.
Sucks now tho...construction if heading towards Elgin/Huntley

1 - 20 of 21 Posts