Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I live in Pembroke Pines, FL and I have only seen 2 other IS's around here in which the owners arent too friendly, and I only know 1 .netter. Anyway, does anybody live around here?

·
Registered
491 Posts
hello. there are lots of people here in south florida, although i only know of a couple but they are rather nice. its a shame the owners you know are not nice.

any particular reason for asking?

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
there is alot of is300 owners in south florida and the florida areas, we have meets usually, we had a huge on over the summer, /\ you new guys I see should come out to some of the events we have...always check the SOUTH section...

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
Sexy,
There are a bunch of members here in SFLA. I live in Kendall. Yeah some of IS drivers around here are not too friendly. It did not use to be that way.
Anyway, there are two meets coming up, one kinda informal, the taste of lexus.
The second is the new IS Launch party.

Great place to get to know fellow IS members.

·
Registered
169 Posts
i am in the pines as well (although i am gs400 material) ohh and john is not a nice guy he loves to rev is engine and makes lots of noise :neener: great hanging with ya on sat in atlanta bro hope you get the radio issue sorted out and hope to see ya at bradenton or better yet drive with us out there :shootout:

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
I live in Plantation. I see a lot of ISs around, mostly middle-age ladies, who could care less that they drive the same car you do.

The few modified ones I have seen have been on 595 Westbound, not counting the Webmaster's IS (going by the large IS300.NET Banner on the rear) I see every couple weeks.

As Meteoro said, go to a meet. I went to the last one and everybody I met was real friendly.

Swing by the "Taste of Lexus" at Calder on 10/2 around lunch.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Hey I live in Miami Lakes n its a 10-15 min drive 2 Pembroke Pines. I m always in the area because most of my friends live up north n welcome aboard. There is 2 events coming up n u can get 2 know some more of the IS owners.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i'm in Plantation and drive a 2005 IS in Green Mica with the chrime wheels. My wife drives an 04 IS in Silver. We are always on the look out for other IS owners!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I live in soFla in stuart its about 20 miles north of palm beach. I havent been to any of the meets around here. Ive only seen a few modified is's around here, but I'm gonna try to attend one of the next meets.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I wish sometimes other IS owners are cooler. It seems like the ones I always give the thumbs up to, always seem to give me the "what a weird asian" look. Haha. Must be because I'm asian. :)

Kian

·
Registered
368 Posts
heyitzkian said:
I wish sometimes other IS owners are cooler. It seems like the ones I always give the thumbs up to, always seem to give me the "what a weird asian" look. Haha. Must be because I'm asian. :)

Kian
I think that's not really the reason, its maybe there is a lot of people here in miami from diferent nacionalities and some times people are a little bit shy or something...I am from miami too ( kendall area) and after been member of .NET for more than a year just know like 3 persons from here, al of them have been nice and friendly...
let's meet up sometime IS owners in South FL area !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
davidm33126 said:
I think that's not really the reason, its maybe there is a lot of people here in miami from diferent nacionalities and some times people are a little bit shy or something...I am from miami too ( kendall area) and after been member of .NET for more than a year just know like 3 persons from here, al of them have been nice and friendly...
let's meet up sometime IS owners in South FL area !!!!!!
We always meet up its just not alot of people show up only the really common people. there are other people that I have seen in the Area but there are so Cocky. Everytime they see another IS they wanna start something.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
north miami beach here... as a matter of fact I think the South Florida area (tri-county) is probably the livest spot on this forum ;)

·
Registered
549 Posts
davidm33126 said:
...let's meet up sometime IS owners in South FL area !!!!!!
We have meets every couple weeks bro. Just keep checking for updates on when and where.

There is a meet this Thursday at La Carreta on Bird Road and 87th at 8pm.

See everyone there!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts