Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
8,880 Posts
If you guys are up for a drive, us here, the Cleveland IS owners, will be having a meet on the memorial day weekend. If intersted, there's a thread in the All Together forum.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sky,

In the other thread, you mentioned that Lexus of Columbus has two absolutely red with 18" wheels. If I am not mistaken, the car that you talk about does not have 18" wheel. And I don't think that IS comes up with 18 wheel. Am I wrong?

What color do you have?

Vlad_a
I realize that you guys (Cleveland area) already met several times. It is really nice if I can drive up to Cleveland for a meet. Unfortunately, I can't, cause I will be at Vegas.
I try to make it up for the next meet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
They have one in the show room, and yea i think ur right there 17", my bad. I onthave an IS yet, I drive a 98 4runner. I wanna get one, in about a year or so. I'm only 17

[ August 27, 2001: Message edited by: Sky15 ]

·
Registered
345 Posts
wassup people??
glad to see a few other IS owners in the area. perhaps we could do a mini meet here in columbus??..just a thought..ttyl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
jtran
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing