Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone in this forum that lives in Arizona planing on getting an IS 300?
And there is no way in hell, that the lease payment will be 425 with no money down. If it is 425 with no money down and taxes included in payments, I'll take one of each color.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
"If it is 425 with no money down and taxes included in payments, I'll take one of each color."
Hey it figures, you live in Scottsdale of AZ... Beverly Hills of the Southwest...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am in Chandler, probably going to Scottsdale Lexus, but might order through carorder.com. I am figuring about $450-$500 per month.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stein;
if you go to scottsdale, see jan person. he took my order and has lots of colors left and different combinations.
The phone number he gave me is 480-874-4475. Tell him marc refered you. He is a really nice guy and knows a lot about the IS 300.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ERICK;
First off, I am a college student, so I don't want to hear any "beverly hills crap" I was trying to be sarcastic because I know for a fact the lease payments are more then 425 with no downpayment and taxes included.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was wondering about that, i was thinking that southern california, where i am currently might be one of those places that jacks up the car price simply cause its the newest thing out there. I'm from Arizona and was wondering if leasing there would be a better idea, possibility of getting the car below MSRP? i know there was a post on one of the other folders about dealers figuring a possible below MSRP. Argh, decisions decisions.

------------------
Falafel: hush puppy, only ethnic.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am from AZ but do not plan on leasing. By the way marcinasu I called Jan at Scottsdale Lexus and he hooked me up..I was there when the yellow one rolled in last week..Loved the car hated the color.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
EricK
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing