Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just tried to call and got a message that they are closed for awhile so they can concentrate on some type of racing. They told me the new intake would be ready by early summer, now it's December and every time I call they don't seem to be any closer to being done. I was interested in them because of their rep and because the intake would be fairly quiet and would be carb certified somewhere down the line. I guess I'll be going with SRT.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
no more retail sales in the AREA51...u'll need to go through others to get it now. :wink:

btw, no more production-carb-smog-pass s/c...none...nada... :wink:

sorry for the late notice, but just ought to let the .netter's kno this.

d

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
i posted about that awhile back...when a few ppl left area 51.... :boring:

but thanks for the update

·
Registered
32 Posts
I heard some of the big players from A51 left because of management problems. Since then everything has gone down hill because the big players are actually the people who knew how to run the business. Sucks cuz they had a lot going for them. Oh wells.....

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
the guy that designed the S/C for the pepsi car (the really clean one) well he has left...and i havent heard yet if he plans to do anything with the design...but you are correct about the ppl leaving due to management...

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
no no..they are still around...and have hired new ppl....

just like with any business...when ppl leave..it takes you awhile to get back up and running like you were..im sure in no time they will be back...but you never know

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
add on to that, it sux when your car is meddling in between such transections... :-?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
IS300eR
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing