Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
I also still have about 2' of snow on my lawn. More in places where shoveled snow was piled. There was about a 6 week stretch where all my free time was spent managing snow. I was either clearing snow from the present storm, trying to chop down the snow banks so I could see traffic when pulling out of the driveway, shoveling the roof or battling ice dams.

I deserve spring.

-Justin

·
Geezer
52,611 Posts
Hi Justin B. You guys sure had your share of winter. We had a record (for Feb) 5" snow last month but it was gone in a couple days. I didn't even venture out of the house for two days. :frown2:

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
I can now see my front lawn (within the last week). The yard still has snow on it (about 10" behind / beside garage, still 3' by the back door). It's still not really warming up enough to even put summer tires on.

Tom, you will be relieved to know that I have had the Miata out. But I think this year has been its longest hibernation in the time I've owned it. It's been less than a month since I've been able to get it to the end of the driveway. If you were in town, I would have pushed it out).

My parents live about 25 miles south, and almost all their snow is gone now. I think they got at least a foot less snow than us over the winter. We were in the 'jackpot' area for snowfall in at least two of the big storms.

-Justin

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
.......continuing my tour of the last holdouts of white america, went snowboarding in NH and VT. stopped in boston to buy a hat, and check out some witches in salem MA.

FYI blacks dont want to be there, that will be in my NAACP invasion report. Please let NH know they will not be invaded anytime soon, too many trees and family farms.

·
Registered
13,903 Posts
Not sure what made me check in, but I'm here.

A lot of OGs in here. This place is still twitching, I guess.

I still have my IS300, does that make me a bad person?

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
Snow is gone. Grass is coming in. I need to change the snowblower back into a mower.

Anyone looking to rent a townhouse in the Boston area? Garage is big enough for engine swaps...

-Justin

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I'm here too!

Wow, feels good to see some familiar names. I've been AWOL for some time. Unemployed and surviving on the foam in my car seats.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
20 Participants
Ujerk
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing