Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was chatting with Lewis from L tuned parts back when I ordered the JoeZ pipe and he said they haven't sold a single set of the JUN TW headers or exhaust. I have no idea who else sells them and at a combined price of over 3k I can see why they haven't sold a set yet...

So does anyone here have this setup. Moreover if anyone does, have you had it independently dynoed?

In the end I think the mazzuri headers will probably be a better solution from what I've heard here (if & when), but still have to view the landscape :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
wondering the same thing. I was looking into some hp gains and I like the sound of the JUN-TW setup and the numbers looked good. A little pricey tho for the full exhaust setup. Was wondering if it would pass as smog legal in CA because of the high flow cats (fingers crossed). Was also wondering about TQ numbers as well.

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
Unless it has an EO number from CARB it will fail in California, and I'd be mildly surprised if it had one. You might get lucky enough to have an inspector who doesn't check I guess.

At over 3k though you'd be a lot better off just trading the car in for an IS350... you'll pick up a whole lot MORE power than the Jun-TW setup without any worries about passing inspections.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts