Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just seeing how many brainiacs we got here

did anyone here leave grammar school early???

high school???

attend college at like the age of 12???

anything at all??

·
11,062 Posts
I did my four-year college degree in three years...but just because I went summers.

My SISTER though...she's scary. She graduated from high school two years early.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Kids that skip grades and graduate early usually get beat up a lot.

·
Jew
25,468 Posts
I finished high school in 2.5 years... Since then I've been getting various online certifications and licenses to do the computer work I do.... I've never been to a four year college though.... I want to save some money first and then move away.

I took my SAT at 14.... if that means anything.

·
Registered
660 Posts
i'm graduating college in 3 1/2 years... walking in two weeks and then starting my working life jan. 13th... SAT at 14? that's nuts. you sure it wasn't the PSAT?? :wink:

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
I skipped a grade and went to college when I was 16, but that was about a hundred years ago. Janet Jackson and Paula Adbul were popular on the radio. :)

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
i completed highschool in 2 years (after the 4 year prerequisites). then i took my GED. finished that in a year and a half. then i finished college in 3 years. it was a 2 year college. once there was a school i finished in one summer. it was called summer school i think. i like that the short yellow bus that picked me up right in front of my house.

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
graduated high school at 16/17 (june bday), went two yrs to college/ got bored, dropped out started my own co. never looked back, corporate america sucks, they need more superheros like me. 8) life is more fun when you succed against the grain.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
IS300included said:
I finished high school in 2.5 years... Since then I've been getting various online certifications and licenses to do the computer work I do.... I've never been to a four year college though.... I want to save some money first and then move away.

nope, my entire school takes the SAT in 7th grade.... every kid, every year... its part of the Johns Hopkins program, and I scored a 700 at 13. biotch! :lol:

(EDIT: private school; should explain some of it)

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
IS300included said:

nope, my entire school takes the SAT in 7th grade.... every kid, every year... its part of the Johns Hopkins program, and I scored a 700 at 13. biotch! :lol:

(EDIT: private school; should explain some of it)
I took it in 7th grade too

·
Registered
660 Posts
jupiterfish said:
graduated high school at 16/17 (june bday), went two yrs to college/ got bored, dropped out started my own co. never looked back, corporate america sucks, they need more superheros like me. 8) life is more fun when you succed against the grain.
what kinda company...? just curious :eek:

·
Registered
378 Posts
I got my B.A. and B.S. at 22, first M.A. at 23, M.B.A. at 25, J.D. at 26, second M.A. at 27, Ph.D. at 29, and LL.M. at 30. So I'm more of a "late bloomer" than a "child prodigy." :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
20 Participants
DJPoop
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing