Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
sure, there are plenty of us who can help you....but first,you need to tell us a little more specifically what the trouble is and what exactly you need help with......

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I am confused about all the sensors and stuff attached to the intake box. There are like three or four, should I unhook all of them?

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
sexylexusflexs said:
Well I am confused about all the sensors and stuff attached to the intake box. There are like three or four, should I unhook all of them?
are you following any type of directions or are you just figuiring this out on your own??

here are the directions:

http://members.cox.net/sd-harris/SRT.pdf

follow them correctly, and it shouldnt be too difficult of an install..

GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the directions. What I am wondering is...the sensor that is attached to the air box, it is attached to a cylinder type of thing...do i just take the cylinder off? or the sensor off of the cylinder? Also, once that sensor comes off the airbox, what do you do with it?...there is no place to put it? The MAF sensor will go back in the place but what happens to the other sensor?

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
sexylexusflexs said:
I have the directions. What I am wondering is...the sensor that is attached to the air box, it is attached to a cylinder type of thing...do i just take the cylinder off? or the sensor off of the cylinder? Also, once that sensor comes off the airbox, what do you do with it?...there is no place to put it? The MAF sensor will go back in the place but what happens to the other sensor?
Are you talking about the loose cable that you have to zip tie to the heat shield?

It's all in the instructions man, clear as day. RTFM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.