Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've met this person who claims to be the most known tech @ UPRD (aka Under Pressure Research Development). His name is J.C. School. Have anyone here ever heard/known this guy before? what do you guys think of his work? He also told me that he had done many famous cars, ie. Manni's red supra, keith's supra...etc. Anyways, if any of you guys got any info on this guy, please reply the thread, thank you. If he's really who he say he is, then there'll be some interesting projects comming up soon. :chill:

·
Premium Member
14,412 Posts
Dude he did a twin turbo on my dodge omni!

SICK!

there is his team hard at work!

·
Premium Member
14,412 Posts
Did he tell you about his Rally exp?

David

·
Premium Member
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
...dood... so is he legit or wut?... :roll:

·
Premium Member
14,412 Posts
a 12 second OMNI

fuk ya!

·
Premium Member
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kanine21 said:
IS300eR said:
is300soon said:
a 12 second OMNI

fuk ya!

.... ( =_=") @#%@#$%
go to www.turbododge.com and ask around... Don't tell them you have an import there though, they think all imports are honda's and rice. Most are ******** that love mid 80's Dodge's more than life itself. *shudder*

Kane
can't u guys tell me a more straight answer about this person? :(

·
Premium Member
14,412 Posts
Kane and I have both given you info on him, if you choose to ignore it, then bye!!

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
IS300eR said:
Kanine21 said:
IS300eR said:
is300soon said:
a 12 second OMNI

fuk ya!

.... ( =_=") @#%@#$%
go to www.turbododge.com and ask around... Don't tell them you have an import there though, they think all imports are honda's and rice. Most are ******** that love mid 80's Dodge's more than life itself. *shudder*

Kane
can't u guys tell me a more straight answer about this person? :(
I was giving as much info as I could. I don't know anything about him personally, but if he works on turbo dodges as shown in the pics David posted, then people on www.turbododge.com will know him for sure. If they don't, he must not be that big of a deal.

The Omni GLHS crew should know who he is if anybody.

Kane

·
.net superior m.f.
23,236 Posts
is300soon said:
Dude he did a twin turbo on my dodge omni!

SICK!

there is his team hard at work!
dam, I used to have that car, how funny!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.