Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
the guys i bought my 1st exhaust from was getting sponsored by espelir, and i have pm'd him to see what's new, but no response...... :-? supposedly some nice stuff???

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have been searching is300.net and google and i cannot really find any information about them. any help is more than welcome.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Espelir is a high end brand in japan. The springs give your ride a stock feel. The exhaust sounds pretty stock with the silencer on and real throaty without. Currently the brand is pretty pricey since it new to the US. But give it a few months so the brand can catch on and prices should drop at that point. :wink:

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
IS300BADBOY said:
Espelir is a high end brand in japan. The springs give your ride a stock feel. The exhaust sounds pretty stock with the silencer on and real throaty without. Currently the brand is pretty pricey since it new to the US. But give it a few months so the brand can catch on and prices should drop at that point. :wink:
I saw these springs on sale i forgot where but i found it when i was finding info for a AEM Intake.....I think it was like $300 for a set of springs.....

Matt

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
yellowlexo said:
I haven't heard of them. If you can't find info on google then it must not be a very big company.
just cuz you can't find it on google doesn't mean it is trash :roll:

Espelir is pretty big and famous in the racing circuit in Japan ... they do not make coilovers for street vehicles though , only springs ...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
does anyone know where i can get some info about them? how much they drop the car, spring rates and such? thanks for all the helpful replys.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
from memory its a 1.0 or 1.3 drop......i found them last time on stillen website ir something? when i was looking up info on intake.

Matt

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i am still having trouble finding information on these springs. i only find references to them, but no real info. they seem to be very popular in japan, but i don't know much more than that.

·
Registered
172 Posts
lunatictokyo said:
yellowlexo said:
I haven't heard of them. If you can't find info on google then it must not be a very big company.
just cuz you can't find it on google doesn't mean it is trash :roll:

Espelir is pretty big and famous in the racing circuit in Japan ... they do not make coilovers for street vehicles though , only springs ...
Yeah I know. They probably are good springs, I just said the company probably isn't real big. They probably haven't caught on to the U.S. market yet.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Espelir are one of the top Japanese spring brands.
However, the springs are for the Japanese avail. cars, and are optimized for the Altezza (or the IS200 which is almost the same weight).
Not sure how the ride is of the springs on a IS300.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts