Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any pics of their car dropped with 18"s. Notice that right now I have about a 2 finger gap with my 18"s My concern that I have is that if I put diiferent springs that the car will be too low. I'm not trying to have the tire fold up inside the wheel well. In my opinion I think it looks cheap like that. Just want it look good.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I have the LSportline adjustable suspension set on Lowenhart 18's. It is on the lowest setting and i love. It is very aggressive and there is virtually no wheel gap.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EYE_S said:
I have the LSportline adjustable suspension set on Lowenhart 18's. It is on the lowest setting and i love. It is very aggressive and there is virtually no wheel gap.
If possible could you send some pics, also how much was the suspension?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LexIS307 said:
i have 19's with a 1.5 drop, check my sig
:eek: :eek: Uh nice rack...."JOSH" :lol: didn't see the car at a good angle though can't say I was looking too hard...

·
Registered
680 Posts
i ordered them from Mike at prolex when he used to carry lsportline, he doesnt carry it anymore. adjustable set was about $1k i think.

·
Registered
611 Posts
ITGuy said:
does anyone have any pics of their car dropped with 18"s. Notice that right now I have about a 2 finger gap with my 18"s My concern that I have is that if I put diiferent springs that the car will be too low. I'm not trying to have the tire fold up inside the wheel well. In my opinion I think it looks cheap like that. Just want it look good.
Suspension:

Tein HT Springs with Bilstein HD Shocks (1.75"- 2.0" drop)
Zero gap in front and maybe .5" or less in rear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts