Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
You might want to refer to the "Exhaust Sticky" thread... It has a full catback greddy + XERD header and midpipe video clip. I think it sounds like a pissed off street bike. Shrill and raspy. Not really sure if I like it or don't.

I can't say anything for the PFS, but I would guess it'd be similar. There most likely will be a "done". :( But that's just how life goes. :chill:

(edit- typos)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
davefisher said:
You might want to refer to the "Exhaust Sticky" thread... It has a full catback greddy + XERD header and midpipe video clip. I think it sounds like a pissed off street bike. Shrill and raspy. Not really sure if I like it or don't.

I can't say anything for the PFS, but I would guess it'd be similar. There most likely will be a "done". :( But that's just how life goes. :chill:

(edit- typos)
I don't recall reading about anyone having toyomoto all the way through. Thanks for the tip, but I'm interested in the sound in this specific setup.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I used to have a full Toyomoto setup when I was n/a and S/C'd. When N/a I thought it sounded exactly like a Toyomoto header/pipe with Greddy Evo exhaust. Nice growl...almost Supra'ish like. :) But then again, I had one of the first ever Toyomoto Gen. I exhausts...so the sound might have changed since they changed the can design.
When I was S/c'd the combo sounded like a demon! It was scary loud at WOT and had a nice tone at idle too. During driving I remember there was a little bit of a drone but it's hard to say with the stereo bumpin' all the time. :lol: AIM me or PM me with any other questions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.