Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i'm planning to improve the look of my car by adding some stuff. If anyone has please let me know. THANKS!

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
I have the TRD elegant FRP replica front lip and spoiler if you're interested. I order them from Car fashion a few months ago, but I've since abandoned my project. They're unpainted. I would be happy if you'll pay me what I paid for mine. PM me if you're interested.

I'm in Markham as well, btw.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Johnny I say keep the trunk spoiler. I also have it on my car, looks very clean.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I have an amuse front lip that I was planning on selling in the spring.
And also an RMM lip which I will sell too when it comes off.
I'll also have some lsportline sides too for sale.
Actually, I'll have a lot of things for sale sometime in April when I'm done school.
Pm if interested.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Johnny I say keep the trunk spoiler. I also have it on my car, looks very clean.
Yeah, I like the spoiler. But I'm not sure how it's gonna look on my CW with no front/side lip and spoiler only. Do you have any photos with just the spoiler and no front/side lip?

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Yeah, I like the spoiler. But I'm not sure how it's gonna look on my CW with no front/side lip and spoiler only. Do you have any photos with just the spoiler and no front/side lip?
hmm.

Sorry Johnny, I only have pics with the spoiler and my front lip on. I'm sure the spoiler won't look bad since its not an aggressive spoiler, but very clean and subtle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts