Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd love to see some high res pictures of a blue IS300 - though high quality pictures of any color would be welcome. Except the yellow.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
I have a picture of my car here...that looks a little darker than it should though.

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
537 Posts
I have tons of different pictures of my Spectra Blue IS on my web site: http://people.mn.mediaone.net/rbell1/rob/cars/vehicles.htm

Rob

------------------
2001 IS300
Spectra Blue Mica/Ivory
LS, LD, HH, SR, 17" wheels
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
4.7L, QuadraDrive, UpCountry
Patriot Blue, Fully loaded

[This message has been edited by MNSpectraBlueIS (edited November 08, 2000).]

·
Registered
537 Posts
Originally posted by chromaplast:
nice snow rims!! did you have problem with the balance mass being too close to the break calipers?? how did you fix it?
Yes, I had that problem too. Fortunately I was able to shuffle the worst culprit to the back and then things worked OK. One wheel rubbed a little paint off the caliper on the first couple of rotations, but then the soft metal of the weight wore off and made its own clearance. Don't know why they couldn't have put the weights further toward the inside of the rim...

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Damn I love that color...I wish the colors were interchangable, with the switch of a button. Wouldn't that be cool. Spectra blue one day, graphite another, and auburn...I'm dreamin.
Nice pics guys

black/ivory
17"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts