1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,584 Posts
Dumpster diving.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Depends on what year your IS is and where you are... There is 1st gen fender in Calgary at Affordable Auto Wreckers 800-247-6641 painted MSM for $300... At that rate, unless yours is MSM too, add shipping and it is the same as getting it from a dealer, which at the end does not sound like a bad price...

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
^^^lol...luv the sarcasm...i guess i should have explained more in detail why i said what I said...

aftermarket fenders if those are what you are looking for will typically give you horrid gap between your hood and finding one that will be as good fit as OEM is almost 1 in 50 and where is your best bet in finding guaranteed OEM body parts and not bootleg wanna be Lexus parts other than those mentioned above and the for sale section here and other forums....hmmm...you guessed right...the dealer...therefore my suggestion..."go to the dealer"...afterall your question was..."anyone have recommendations on where to find a fender..." ...so i gave you mine...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.