Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
i need 2 take new pictures...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
http://suk02si.digitalgumball.com/oct28meet1.html

this is a nite we went touge(canyons)..and a honda-tech meet happened 2 be right there.. they took pictures of me and a couple of my homies...u could tell which one i am.. :D theres one pic of me on the 1st page..more on the second..me and my friends are the 240s and the hachis...no FF's here :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,259 Posts
FaTBoYWidaFatLeX said:
http://suk02si.digitalgumball.com/oct28meet1.html

this is a nite we went touge(canyons)..and a honda-tech meet happened 2 be right there.. they took pictures of me and a couple of my homies...u could tell which one i am.. :D theres one pic of me on the 1st page..more on the second..me and my friends are the 240s and the hachis...no FF's here :lol:
looks great..what size are your rims?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
thanks :D 17x8 in front 17x9 in the rear...i need bigger tires though...right now i have 215 45...and 235/45...makes them look real small
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
532 Posts
Thanks Dayvers and Shawn, I didn't realize until after the fact how low the Tein S-techs would lower the rear of my car. Should have went with Eibachs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
641 Posts
silksdj said:
I didn't realize until after the fact how low the Tein S-techs would lower the rear of my car. Should have went with Eibachs.
Considering the extra weight we carry out back, is it a problem to use sedan coilovers (or just springs) on SportCrosses?

Also...Does anyone have pics of SXs with a small (~1") drop and stock wheel/tire height?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
284 Posts
WildWeasel said:
Considering the extra weight we carry out back, is it a problem to use sedan coilovers (or just springs) on SportCrosses?

Also...Does anyone have pics of SXs with a small (~1") drop and stock wheel/tire height?
They fit, but the rear will be slightly lower than the front. I'm using sedan springs. I love the drop, but wish the front was 1/2 inch lower.

~Shawn
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top