Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone had a rear strut bar v shaped in their trunk ..do oyu have pic of the install . and what brands make the v shaped ones thanx

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
one more question is that rear srut bar two piece because i bought the bottom part the v part so which rear sturt bar do i order to fit my v strut bar on it sorry i'm a newbie with is300 thanx for posting pics so fast

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
EbayJunky said:
one more question is that rear srut bar two piece because i bought the bottom part the v part so which rear sturt bar do i order to fit my v strut bar on it sorry i'm a newbie with is300 thanx for posting pics so fast
well, my V part is made by cusco, so naturally, i got the cusco rear strut bar to go with it. technically, it would be 3 piece for the whole triangle setup.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i see on the bottom of the v where does that bolt to do i need to drill and thanx ill go order my rear cusco sturt bar now

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
EbayJunky said:
i see on the bottom of the v where does that bolt to do i need to drill and thanx ill go order my rear cusco sturt bar now
well.. mine's not bolted down, so its not really 'functional' as a suspension stiffener. i've heard that its better not to drill thru the chassis.. so.. i dont know what to tell you.

·
Registered
831 Posts
congrats bro~

you should have let us know

8) :chill:
peterc said:
YellowIS5spd said:
dang peterC... I didn't know your car got on JDM magazine. Nice. [/i]
thanks hehe.. it was like random luck kinda thing :D

·
Twisties Addict
12,063 Posts
peterc said:
EbayJunky said:
well.. mine's not bolted down, so its not really 'functional' as a suspension stiffener. i've heard that its better not to drill thru the chassis.. so.. i dont know what to tell you.
why would you buy the V section if you werent even going to use it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.