Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the board as I am a relatively new IS300 owner. I am wondering if anyone out there has a set of chrome OEM wheels on their IS300. If so, could you please post a pic of your ride with the wheels installed. I have a new Solar Yellow IS300 and am considering doing the chrome wheel swap thing with Capital Wheels out in Gardena, CA. I have tried searching through the archives, but have been unsuccessful in finding a pic. I would really like to see a picture of what the wheels will look like on the car before I buy. So, if anyone out there has done this, please post a pic so I can check it out. Also, has anyone dealt with Capital Wheel before? If so, what kind of experience did you have with them and their products?

Thanks!

·
Registered
345 Posts
I've seen the chrome on the Solar Yellow and it looks real good

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
shoot them
i will post them when i get them.<P>
can anyone post where they got them from and how much it cost? tia<P>
<TABLE BORDER=0 CELLPADDING=0 CELLSPACING=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD><FONT SIZE=-1>Originally posted by chrisangelini:
<STRONG>I have them, with pictures if anyone is able to host. Thanks!</STRONG></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IS300GTE on 2002-02-22 17:41 ]</font>

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks IS300GTE, I sent them a minute ago.

MSRP is $1,700 I believe, but I got Motor City Lexus to include the price when I bought mine for $34,750 out the door, so there is a bit of flexibility in the wheel price. They look really sharp, as I've seen a black IS with them driving around town (Bakersfield) as well.

Ciao!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts