Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the board as I am a relatively new IS300 owner. I am wondering if anyone out there has a set of chrome OEM wheels on their IS300. If so, could you please post a pic of your ride with the wheels installed. I have a new Solar Yellow IS300 and am considering doing the chrome wheel swap thing with Capital Wheels out in Gardena, CA. I have tried searching through the archives, but have been unsuccessful in finding a pic. I would really like to see a picture of what the wheels will look like on the car before I buy. So, if anyone out there has done this, please post a pic so I can check it out. Also, has anyone dealt with Capital Wheel before? If so, what kind of experience did you have with them and their products?

Thanks!

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
i would like to see the same thing....

·
Registered
345 Posts
I've seen the chrome on the Solar Yellow and it looks real good

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
shoot them
i will post them when i get them.<P>
can anyone post where they got them from and how much it cost? tia<P>
<TABLE BORDER=0 CELLPADDING=0 CELLSPACING=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD><FONT SIZE=-1>Originally posted by chrisangelini:
<STRONG>I have them, with pictures if anyone is able to host. Thanks!</STRONG></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IS300GTE on 2002-02-22 17:41 ]</font>

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks IS300GTE, I sent them a minute ago.

MSRP is $1,700 I believe, but I got Motor City Lexus to include the price when I bought mine for $34,750 out the door, so there is a bit of flexibility in the wheel price. They look really sharp, as I've seen a black IS with them driving around town (Bakersfield) as well.

Ciao!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
IS300GTE
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing