Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- the flush caps don't seem to fit on the rear because of the axle...
- which ones you running (if any)??? post some pics...

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
i have them check my sig. I do not know what kind they are but they came with the limited edition te37's.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pinktri said:
i have them check my sig. I do not know what kind they are but they came with the limited edition te37's.
- aw shlt, you have the FLAT CAPS that I want... they fit over that AXLE nut??? what size wheels and offset???

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
wheels are 18x8.5 with 40mm offset all around. i never had an issue with the axle nut. If you want more info or how to get them pm MrMark. he's the one who sold me the rims. if you can take a pic of the axle nut that should help also. maybe your rims are not made for the flush caps and you'll probably need the caps that are pictured above. let me know if you have any questions

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pinktri said:
wheels are 18x8.5 with 40mm offset all around. i never had an issue with the axle nut. If you want more info or how to get them pm MrMark. he's the one who sold me the rims. if you can take a pic of the axle nut that should help also. maybe your rims are not made for the flush caps and you'll probably need the caps that are pictured above. let me know if you have any questions
- hmm, I have the flat caps.. imma try to put them on tomorrow... it was kind of hard to push them on today... damn im lazy

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
strykrIS300 said:
I don't know if this helps or not. Back when I had my se37k's the center caps they gave were interchangeable between the te and se. It fit fine to me. Here is a pic of my wheel for reference.
- most caps are universal on the volks, but I was just seeing if my other options would look nice on TEs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.