Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

i just got a call from my dealer saying that my RIM is bent and that they cant fix it or replace it cause it was not a factory defect.....it was my fault.

I know i hit the pot hole but the Tire is in perfect shape...so im pleading with them to replace it Probably wont happen..

the dealer wants like 475.00 for the new rim so if anyone out there has one that they would sell (with or withou the tire)please let me know..

Any of you guys have a sound system that cant use your tire and rim anymore..I'll buy it

Has to be polished Chrome though!!!!!

email me [email protected]
or just post here

thanks everyone

------------------
Later

MIKE
ONYX 01, Fully loaded, Graphite Polished, Factory Spoiler, SRT Intake (on order)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
someone HELP me.......

the dealer will not replace it and i have no spare tire and rim now......

HELP ME!!!!!

------------------
Later

MIKE
ONYX 01, Fully loaded, Graphite Polished, Factory Spoiler, SRT Intake (on order)

·
Registered
81 Posts
well, i just crashed my car because some B*tch cut me off very badly so i swerved and crashed. so if the car will be deemed total loss, then i could sell it to you. one of my rims were bent in the crash...so i have three good ones. i'll let you know when i find out if i can or not.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Malnodnarb:
well, i just crashed my car because some B*tch cut me off very badly so i swerved and crashed. so if the car will be deemed total loss, then i could sell it to you. one of my rims were bent in the crash...so i have three good ones. i'll let you know when i find out if i can or not.
thank you so much........
please let me know cause i really need a RIM.....these chicago streets are HELL!!!

------------------
Later

MIKE

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hello.......

anyone out there........

come one guys...i know some of you got sound systems and dont use the spare in the trunk....

I need a rim and tire.......

------------------
Later

MIKE

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*****BUMP******

------------------
Later

MIKE

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by cardinal_creek:
Dude, What about your spare rim???
Im using my spare rim right now......

But im stcuk without any spare in the trunk...

thats why im trying to get one

------------------
Later

MIKE

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by mccarlin:
Im using my spare rim right now......

But im stcuk without any spare in the trunk...

thats why im trying to get one

So why not get a cheap steel rim and mount the good tire on it? No sense spending $$$ for an OEM rim for your trunk.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts