Registered
8,661 Posts
Re: ......

neiiy69 said:
give it a few months there will be a few is300 in the tens :D
and maybe one below that :eek:
u know who u are :lol:
I got my money on IS300GTE :D :eek:
Shit, with a 2jz-gte and 6-speed Getrag tranny...you can put on a 1200 hp turbo kit (for the supra). Crazy thing is that the kit costs around the same as the car! :lol:

Sure as hell would put you in the 10's!

http://www.suprastore.com/stag8upkit12.html

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
bobbyct03 said:
thats tight... and u can get that for the is300? i thought only supras.
With enough $$ anythings possible.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
FireBelly said:
irv_usc said:
FireBelly said:
What about freelance? Hes hiding something 8)
hiding what? that he started over?
Heh, .Net has known he started over a while ago. Anyone with lots of horsepower doesnt like to share their #s

Which is why i said "hiding"
He gave me a good idea of what he'll be making when the engine's done, but he hasn't released any numbers ALSO because the engine isn't in yet, he's waiting for some special piston rings so they can stick them in and do the motor swap, then it's DYNO/TUNING time!

Since GTE doesn't tell ANYBODY ANYTHING before he's completely satisfied, I have no idea what damage he'll be doing to the pavement.

I have no idea if either of them are shooting for 10's or not, but I bet it won't be long till either of them do.

It'll be crazy :crazy:

And I can't wait for my measily 280 or whatever rwhp. Man I can't imagine what it feels like to ride in one of those cars.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
yeah there will def be a few 10 or lower IS's rollin around.. and I know of 1 right now that could prolly do it if he got his butt to the track..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
17 Participants
LIMis
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing