Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I've been looking around at other wheels. Personally, I love my 19" RH CR's, but they aren't quite as wide as I would have liked(19x8, 19x9), that's my only complaint. So I've been looking for a 19x8.5, 19x9.5 setup that would fit. Yellow suggested some 19" Volk GT-C's, I've seen a lot of these on 350z's and they look great in mercury silver and their price isn't too bad.........anyone have these so I can see what they look like?

p.s.-if you guys know of any other wheels that look great, feel free to suggest......I'm a spoke man, either 5-6 spokes, no more. I was even thinking abouty buying wider CR's, but I don't think I can swing it $$ wise right now with the wider tires I'd like to get. Thanks! Austin

·
Registered
483 Posts
I looked into that setup with the Volks, but then the issue of offsets came into play and the offsets weren't high enough, at least for the size tires(either 265 or 275 in the rear) that I plan on running. Ended up going for some SSR's with a custom offset for the best fitment possible.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, the offsets are close, they'd need to be milled or something to get perfect offsets.............got some pics of your car? I'm looking for 275 rear tires also. Thanks! Austin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts