Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i just bought my car for a month but it seems like it has several problem already.

1.) When I shift from D to R or from R to D while stepping the brake, there is a "creaking" or "bumping" noise underneath the car.

2.) When I shift R and backing up the car to my garage, I've heard that there is a noise in the tunk area, it sounds like a "water" is moving..

I do worry abt the problems, does anyone knows if it is normal or anything happen to my car?
THANKS!! :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,153 Posts
The clunk you're hearing is a serious problem that affects a few IS300's a year.

Take it to the dealersip as SOON AS YOU CAN, people have been known to loose all braking and steering at highway speeds. It usually happens after the 5th or 6th clunk, when something under the car works itself loose.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i don't know what happen to the car, when I am backing up and press the brake, it has a noise like something is "rolling", do u know what it cause it? i just bouhg tmy car less than a month, feel sad abt that :cry:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
52,610 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
The clunk you're hearing is a serious problem that affects a few IS300's a year.

Take it to the dealersip as SOON AS YOU CAN, people have been known to loose all braking and steering at highway speeds. It usually happens after the 5th or 6th clunk, when something under the car works itself loose.
Forgot you strayed from the PL?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,153 Posts
bartkat said:
ÜberPhLuBB said:
The clunk you're hearing is a serious problem that affects a few IS300's a year.

Take it to the dealersip as SOON AS YOU CAN, people have been known to loose all braking and steering at highway speeds. It usually happens after the 5th or 6th clunk, when something under the car works itself loose.
Forgot you strayed from the PL?
I lurk in the shadows EVERYWHERE! Bwahaha!

You should know my policy by now. Idiot posts get idiot replies. If this gentlebeing decided to do a damn search, or even LOOK (when he made the thread, there was another brake thread RIGHT UNDER his post), I wouldn't need to "act tha foo."
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
52,610 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
bartkat said:
ÜberPhLuBB said:
The clunk you're hearing is a serious problem that affects a few IS300's a year.

Take it to the dealersip as SOON AS YOU CAN, people have been known to loose all braking and steering at highway speeds. It usually happens after the 5th or 6th clunk, when something under the car works itself loose.
Forgot you strayed from the PL?
I lurk in the shadows EVERYWHERE! Bwahaha!

You should know my policy by now. Idiot posts get idiot replies. If this gentlebeing decided to do a damn search, or even LOOK (when he made the thread, there was another brake thread RIGHT UNDER his post), I wouldn't need to "act tha foo."
Actually I think that noise is from the workers leaving their empty saki bottles in the door panels. :lol:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top