Lexus IS Forum banner

Anyone Had Problems With

746 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  s0yb0mb 
#1 ·
i'm having problems with my front rotors, i was wondering if anyone else had the some problem it started a year ago my car was shaking after i hit breaks from 60-65mph i went to the dealer and they told me it was unparallel rotors and change the rotors/front with new ones and now the problem reaccured few weeks ago ,pls let me now if anybody have the same problem . thanks

#2 ·
Nope never had the issue, some people i think had issues with a wobble and found out there was an issue in some stock suspension parts.

David

#3 ·
haha -- YES

I was going to post something about this..

My 2002 manual started to shimmey and shake when on the highway slowing down from 80-60 or 60-40 -- but was fine with other stops, including panic stops.

I swung by the dealer yesterday and he immediatley said "Sounds like you've got a rotor problem -- it'll take an hour to fix, when can you bring it in..."

so I made an appointment for wednesday of next week.

i'm wondering if it is a common problem -- or is the a TSB on it? since he didn't even mention looking at it before he replaced them...

d

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.