Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will i need to get side skirts and a rear lip as well if i get a front lip? i'm looking at maybe an s-type lip...
anyone got pix? or the mugen-style one?

thanks.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Daniel- was that lip bought off Ebay per chance? if so- what retailer did you use? Who's the manufacturer and how was the fit?
btw- Looks great :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NiCeLeX said:
check my www
so is that another type-s lip? looks like it. how was the fit? and again- who's the manufacturer?
Looks like i'll haveta get at least side skirts then- otherwise it'll look kinda funny eh?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
jdm_altezza02 said:
peterc where can you get the greddy lip? i know it won't fit the usdm bumper, so what kind of modifications did you do and what kind of material is it made out of???
PM ISZero (richard at www.turboevo.com). you need to extend each side by about 2inches or so, and it costed me $200 alone to mod it. it is made out of polyurethene, so make sure the body shop is willing to work with that material.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts

here's another shot in different light...

& one more frontal plus....

Area-51 (Now Kaminari..... anymore) hopefully the cat in no cal resurrecting A51 will offer these also...

enjoy.

·
Registered
535 Posts
my pic will be up this coming sat .

Wald replica front + side,
L-tuned replica back

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
My old ArmsDesign lip...

The Area51 lips is very similar, with the only differences being the vents on the sides of the ArmsDesign lip and the fact the Area51 is urethane and the Arms is fiberglass.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
^^ thanks bro. I bought it off ebay and it dident fit right. After about 3 hours of heating it and trying to get it to fit, it finally worked. You have to make clips underneath it to hold it on though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts