Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone go to...

Advanced Automotive Concepts

For anything? cuz I went der to get my halos...and its been around 3 weeks and der still not in. I tried calling dem and no one picks up or nething. Dey said Katrina owned der company down south...but der back up and runnin on ebay and sellings again...w.t.f. mate

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
D_J_prada_G said:
Anyone go to...

Advanced Automotive Concepts

For anything? cuz I went der to get my halos...and its been around 3 weeks and der still not in. I tried calling dem and no one picks up or nething. Dey said Katrina owned der company down south...but der back up and runnin on ebay and sellings again...w.t.f. mate

nice repost :rolleyes:

Contact LCA575

He can answer it he is the seller of them

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
I ordered from him, his name is justin and i can tell you right now you have nothing to worry about, He is a great guy and makes an amazing product :cool:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
They are great and they will sort it out... I have been emailing with Justin and they are in the process of moving from Atlanta back to New Orleans so it might be a few more days. Just PM him and he will make it right.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2074060

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx, can you guys give me a link to reach him? im still new to dis place and I dont know how to find people, lol

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
You can also check the clublexus forums as well. Justin hangs out there as well. Goes by the same nick also.

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
Dude, seriously, try using a "th" now and then. Dis place is a little more mature (excluding the PL) den dat.

I understand from your screen name that you must be a DJ, and that you are from the mean streets of Chi-town, but come on. You don't have to type like you talk.

I'm just trying to give you a heads-up before everyone starts ragging on you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha, sorry, im used to typing like "dis" cuz of aim, lol. It's bad cuz I do it so much, and I sometimes end up doing it on my papers, lol

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
D_J_prada_G said:
Haha, sorry, im used to typing like "dis" cuz of aim, lol. It's bad cuz I do it so much, and I sometimes end up doing it on my papers, lol

I would really like to know if your really the REAL Dj Prada G!!!!?!?!?!?!

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
DJ Pradah Gee with his Honduh IS Tree Hundred, rollin on airbagz.

·
Whatever they say I am...
2,700 Posts
I dont know him, but I never heard anything negative about him or his company. When I step up and get a DDE kit..thats where I'm going. Plus they are now in the ATL.....YES SURR :approve:

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
GutterMouth said:
I dont know him, but I never heard anything negative about him or his company. When I step up and get a DDE kit..thats where I'm going. Plus they are now in the ATL.....YES SURR :approve:

were in ATL, someone mentioned they were going back to NO

who knows, but I never heard anything about him negatively

·
Registered
957 Posts
I went through Justin/AAC. They did a very good job in keeping up with me, the customer, and everything was in order just as they had said. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.