Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of deal did u get,and from where.
Im looking to buy an is300 in july and thought I might get a very good deal with
the 2002 coming out in August. Looking to get
it silver with the leather option.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I paid $34.5 fully loaded out the door back in december... If you want to go to San Antonio, talk to Jose Contreras and tell him Paul from Austin sent ya! (not like it'll make a difference
)

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I paid 34.2 out the door with a spoiler, fully loaded at Park Place in Plano in Feb.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I paid $33,660 out of the door, fully loaded + spoiler, tint, chrome trim interior... - LSD, polished rims, heated seats. Sewell Lexus in Fort Worth.

Good Luck.

[ May 02, 2001: Message edited by: Gennady ]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Paid 36k out the door at Sewell Lexus (1 month after they arrived) spolier and all (no heated seats or LSD) I almost burned to death in an Escalade (spelling?) when I was playing with buttons
oh yea Sewell Lexus service dept. SUCKS Park Place Serv. Dept. is the best IMO

·
Registered
654 Posts
Got mine for MSRP one week after release from Sterling McCall Lexus. While a few people have had some bad experiences, it's so far so good for me! If you're performance oriented, maybe you should wait for the manual 2002s.

BTW Since houston people might be looking at this, who's going to HIN this Saturday? Anybody want to join me and Badman for a pseudo IS club???

[ May 03, 2001: Message edited by: shadoh6 ]

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Originally posted by shadoh6:

BTW Since houston people might be looking at this, who's going to HIN this Saturday? Anybody want to join me and Badman for a pseudo IS club???

What about the ATX people

I see how ya are

·
Registered
654 Posts
Doesn't matter to me!
I think we're trying to get something together in the All Together forum, but it may be too early for me to make it there.

·
Registered
342 Posts
My IS came from Sewell in Ft. Worth. I dont know how much the out the door cost was since it was a gift from my folks. Id recommend Sewell as a whole I guess, but good luck with the sales people (not naming names) and with the service department, if you buy there.

I have to disagree with Dustin though, Park Place service isnt much better. Im not going going to be nice the next time I get a survey. Not that I expect anything to be done about one bad rating.

[ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: IIIseries ]

·
Registered
15 Posts
33,8 fully loaded back in august from westside....they've come through for me when i had bubbles in my tires....but my sales guy quit recently, so i'm not familiar with the rest of the crew. guess we'll find out at my next service appt.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I did get it for $32,800
Fully loaded, except for the wood.
No spoiler.
Sewell Lexus...Park Place is a rip off.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Man, when I had bubbles in my tires... Westside Lexus made me buy the damn tire... and it took em about 5 hrs to change the damn thing!! (That kinda pissed me off.) But their bodyshop is cool... I bug em all the time and they always help me out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
chinky_is300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing