Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 446 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
i live in kerrville. not to far from SA. let me know if you guys are having any meets or get togethers. i drive a black 07 IS250.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Whats up fellow SA Is owners. I have a 02 IS 300 white in color sittin on GS350 wheels. I do all the tint at North Park Lexus....SO if anyone needs anything drop a line and we'll work out a deal. Got a layer of Limo then a layer of 20% over my whole car. Perfect! lol
I work at North Park Lexus too..

Alright, this is it. Met with some of the IS guys this past Friday and the word is out: Huge meet going down this Friday (Feb 1st) at The Rim. It's looking like it's happening at the Lowe's lot at the moment. Let's show up in force and represent the IS scene here in SA. Cool? See ya there!!!:cool:
U need to have more explanation of where is the RIM at? I know what is Lowes but there are few Lowes in San Antonio.. Give more specific next time alright...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ran into yellow, red, and black is300's on friday nite by UTSA...i was the one who pulled up in the black is350...whoever owns the black one, that use to be my car!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hahaha! What's up, bro! Yeah, that was pretty tight... 1st and 2nd gens all together like that. I had the yellow IS. That shit was classic. We had all just come from a meet that didn't work out as planned (seems I assumed too many people knew where The Rim was... Sorry), but next time you should show. Later.

·
Registered
100 Posts
U need to have more explanation of where is the RIM at? I know what is Lowes but there are few Lowes in San Antonio.. Give more specific next time alright...
It didn't turn out that great. There were only 3 is300s and about 5 other cars, but everyone is planning on meeting at AMC at I-10 and Huebner on Thursday.

·
Registered
92 Posts
U need to have more explanation of where is the RIM at? I know what is Lowes but there are few Lowes in San Antonio.. Give more specific next time alright...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's really was a bed assumption on my part. Like I replied to the other guy: we had 3 IS's show and it was cool to meet others in town that love their car, but it was nothing like the turn-put I had anticipated. Next time we will spot out a locale that is more familiar to people. My apologies, bro. We're working on another one... so I will keep all posted. Cool? :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)

Yeah, that's really was a bed assumption on my part. Like I replied to the other guy: we had 3 IS's show and it was cool to meet others in town that love their car, but it was nothing like the turn-put I had anticipated. Next time we will spot out a locale that is more familiar to people. My apologies, bro. We're working on another one... so I will keep all posted. Cool? :)
Why cant ya come to the meet at NEospec on Thurday Night? The meet is good and there are no trouble there.. AFter the Neospec meet, there is another meet at AMC movie theater on Huebner road.. Go there and check it out.. I know there are many different kinds of car but hey let chill out there..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Well, the main reason why i was trying to organized something on Friday was because I have practice on Tues & Thurs, and not only that, bro, but I have a 4 yr old and since my wife is into cars too, she likes to come along. So really, Thurs doesn't work well. If ever I did make a drop-in at the NEOspec meet, it would be a quick one. But I appreciate the invite, and I will see about workin' it in some how.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Well, the main reason why i was trying to organized something on Friday was because I have practice on Tues & Thurs, and not only that, bro, but I have a 4 yr old and since my wife is into cars too, she likes to come along. So really, Thurs doesn't work well. If ever I did make a drop-in at the NEOspec meet, it would be a quick one. But I appreciate the invite, and I will see about workin' it in some how.
NO rush!!! Take ur time :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ran into yellow, red, and black is300's on friday nite by UTSA...i was the one who pulled up in the black is350...whoever owns the black one, that use to be my car!
Black one is me!!! :)

Do we have a time for this meet on Thursday? I wanna show off our new "socks" (rotors) haha. "Shoes" are coming soon-- I can't wait!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
R ya going to meet on Thursday?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
What time do you guys usually meet at AMC?
The AMC meet start around 9pm and the Neospec meet start around 8:30.. I go Neospec meet first and then go to AMC.. See ya!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
The AMC meet start around 9pm and the Neospec meet start around 8:30.. I go Neospec meet first and then go to AMC.. See ya!!!
I got there around 9:20 and saw about 4 cars and no IS's so I just left. Did I get there late or did you guys just not attend?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Isaac and I didn't make it out there last night... weren't sure if any of the IS people were going. Are we still trying for an IS meet for next week?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I actually went... even through I was the one who said he probably wouldn't make it. It was cool. There was about 30-35 cars and one other IS (250). Gave me a chance to rep the IS scene and let people see the mysterious yellow Lex. It was still a lil cold (but not like last time :confused: ). Anyway, I was hoping to catch you guys out there, but there will be another time. AS for another Lex meet... well, this town is a lil weak on the Lex scene. But I am sure could still find a few who would like to meet up.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Wow there are more local san antonians then I thought...too bad I live in houston now. I hardly saw any IS's in San Antonio, but in houston everyone and their mothers have one.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I actually went... even through I was the one who said he probably wouldn't make it. It was cool. There was about 30-35 cars and one other IS (250). Gave me a chance to rep the IS scene and let people see the mysterious yellow Lex. It was still a lil cold (but not like last time ). Anyway, I was hoping to catch you guys out there, but there will be another time. AS for another Lex meet... well, this town is a lil weak on the Lex scene. But I am sure could still find a few who would like to meet up.
Dammit... I should have stayed. I didn't know it would turn out like that. I'll go next week for sure then. Always down for a Lexus meet though.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I actually went... even through I was the one who said he probably wouldn't make it. It was cool. There was about 30-35 cars and one other IS (250). Gave me a chance to rep the IS scene and let people see the mysterious yellow Lex. It was still a lil cold (but not like last time :confused: ). Anyway, I was hoping to catch you guys out there, but there will be another time. AS for another Lex meet... well, this town is a lil weak on the Lex scene. But I am sure could still find a few who would like to meet up.
I was there.. I met the guy (yellow Is with turbocharge) and it was great to meet him.. Also I saw the 1st generation blue IS with black rims.. He stayed there for a little bit and left.. Oh well.. Also, my buddy Mike (1st generation IS) came along with me to AMC movie theater..

I got there around 9:20 and saw about 4 cars and no IS's so I just left. Did I get there late or did you guys just not attend?
I think u got there late at NEOSPEC.. U should come to AMC movie theater.. Oh well

21 - 40 of 446 Posts