Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I'm all around chicago. Go to school in the city and I live at home in mundelein (buffalo grove area) during holidays and summer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm from the La Grange area I was wondering if there was anyone around these parts on the forums.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Whats with this weather? It's the middle of January haha. Its beautiful out. I think i'm gonna go change my trans fluid. Anyone here from the northwest suburbs?

·
Registered
569 Posts
I work in Glen Ellyn and am in Downers Grove all the time.

I'll post a pic for the hell of it...

No snow tires, haven't ran into any problems yet.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Where? I'm in mundelein
Lake in the Hills. It is in McHenry County.

Mundelein, that is near Buffalo Grove right? I'm out in Buffalo Grove 2-3 times a week. On my way to Buffalo Grove I travel down County Line/Lake Cook Rd. and see a white IS dropped with wheels (thats all I noticed). I saw it all the time until winter hit.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hey i'm from the Addison area, there have been meets in the downers grove/woodridge area before. Like on 55th, I'm rolling a 2003 yellow is, with black rims.

·
Registered
600 Posts
im in the chicagoland area...was living in the city but now in Des Plaines.

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Northside of Chicago here, but I'm up in the northern burbs all the time.

·
old timer
1,038 Posts
Lake in the Hills. It is in McHenry County.

Mundelein, that is near Buffalo Grove right? I'm out in Buffalo Grove 2-3 times a week. On my way to Buffalo Grove I travel down County Line/Lake Cook Rd. and see a white IS dropped with wheels (thats all I noticed). I saw it all the time until winter hit.

was the IS u saw this 1? if so it's mine.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts