Lexus IS Forum banner

anyone from arund the okc area?

4K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  toayoztan 
#1 ·
hey guys i just moved to moore from dallas and was wondering if anyone was around me? also wondering if any meets every happen?

jeremy

#3 ·
There is actually a few of us. Most of the guys dont read this section though. the only "meet" i think weve ever had was at my house when we did my motor swap. I think my neighbors thought something was odd cause there was lined up in front of my house.

Saw your an old MR2 guy also ive got one in the driveway need to do some work to it could use someone who knows those cars a bit. Also since your in OK now the local forums are OK-speed.com if you havent found them yet. also theonepercent.net is based out of OKC also they have meets usually on monday nights at Thunder Roadhouse on Memorial in Edmond. You want to see boosted Lambos, Ferraris and vipers thats the place to go.

#4 ·
cool man thanks. i know some about the cars but im no guru, but i have owned 3 and would be willing to help you in any way i can. i will check out those sites and see about going to the meets, do you ever ride out there?

jeremy

#13 ·
I dont know any places that actually do corner balancing Able racing might or Fasking Performance.
I dont track my car so i just got a lifetime alignment package from Firestone on NW expressway. I think they might be sick of me since ive owned the car for like 10 years now lol.

#17 ·
Thought I'd drop by.

Been in OKC pretty much my whole life. Just purchased a stock 04 IS300 SD, alabaster metallic over the summer. Keeping it stock as a DD.

Project car I'm working on is a 93 celica turbo-alltrac.

I don't frequent local forums much. Not a fan of OKC-speed at all, and haven't really said much on the 1percent forums, I just talk to a few guys I know personally.

Any one from this forum still around in the OKC area?

Bryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.