Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I read some stuff on this thing that detects and blocks radar and laser a while back, it's illegal in some states, they say they'll pay your ticket if you get one or something. Anyone ever tried on of those things? Does it work? Thanks! Austin

·
Useless
5,346 Posts
xencloud said:
I know I read some stuff on this thing that detects and blocks radar and laser a while back, it's illegal in some states, they say they'll pay your ticket if you get one or something. Anyone ever tried on of those things? Does it work? Thanks! Austin
1 word JUNK
If you want to waste money, then send it to me.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's what I figured, but I'd guess I'd check anyway just to make sure.....................

·
Registered
7 Posts
Actually It Does Work Pretty Well

I HAVE ONE AS WELL AS MY FATHER. THE ONE WEEK I WASNT USING MINE I GOT A TICKET. I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT IT WORKS TO A POINT.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I have the Blinder lazer jammer and yes it does work, It has saved me at least 3 times already. Only made for laser though not radar.

·
Registered
172 Posts
what it really does

what a radar jammer do is simple it just sends out F**k up signals to the radars and it picks it up and messes up the reading, but say if you were on the hwy and you pass a cop shooting at you and it gets f**k up signals hes gonna pull you over. i dont have but i got a Passport 8500 and it works great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
ALtezzaNguyen
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing