Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Options Auto Salon
985 North Todd Avenue
Azusa, CA 91702

http://www.optauto.com/webstore/

well, I need to buy these:

H&R SPACER (PAIR): TOYOTA/LEXUS (5/114.3) 5MM
Our Price $55.00

I think its a great price, cant seem to find them locally.....

anyone give me any feedback if you ordered from them would be very beneficial to me...thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
StarScream430 said:
Fizz Autosports in Queens can get you anything for the IS300. I bought spacers there for $10 each.
which spacers did you get there from them and for what reason?? I really need them ASAP....damn, I dont want to drive to queens to get them....hehe

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IS300GTR said:
very reputable company, i order from them when ever i need anything. their prices are one of the best
ahh, nice to see someone who had a good experiance with them...I hope you werent being sarcastic!!!!

yeah, the H&R spacers retail for $68, I figuired $55 was a good deal for a top notch product!

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
IS300GTR said:
very reputable company, i order from them when ever i need anything. their prices are one of the best
ahh, nice to see someone who had a good experiance with them...I hope you werent being sarcastic!!!!

yeah, the H&R spacers retail for $68, I figuired $55 was a good deal for a top notch product!
Good prices. BAD shipping prices. They rip you off on shipping.

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wxman said:
tsopranoMB said:
IS300GTR said:

ahh damn, i'll have to see about that then......I cant find anywhere else online to order the H&R wheels spacers other then them.... :-?

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wxman said:
U.S. POSTAL SERVICE - PRIORITY MAIL
$15.00

UPS - 2ND DAY AIR (RESIDENTIAL)

$18.30

UPS - 3 DAY SELECT (RESIDENTIAL)

$15.25

UPS - GROUND SERVICE (RESIDENTIAL)

$10.30

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....which should I choose? I know UPS ground usually takes at least 5 business days to make it across the country from Cali to get here....damn.....2nd day air for $18? hmmm, maybe I gotta do that....I want to get them put on by the weekend....

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
Wxman said:
U.S. POSTAL SERVICE - PRIORITY MAIL
$15.00

UPS - 2ND DAY AIR (RESIDENTIAL)

$18.30

UPS - 3 DAY SELECT (RESIDENTIAL)

$15.25

UPS - GROUND SERVICE (RESIDENTIAL)

$10.30

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....which should I choose? I know UPS ground usually takes at least 5 business days to make it across the country from Cali to get here....damn.....2nd day air for $18? hmmm, maybe I gotta do that....I want to get them put on by the weekend....
I always go 3 day select, but for $3 more splurge!

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[quote="Wxman"
I always go 3 day select, but for $3 more splurge![/quote]

do you think If I order within the next hour, only 12pm west coast time, 3 day select, I can still get them by friday to me on the east coast?

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
[quote="Wxman"
I always go 3 day select, but for $3 more splurge!
do you think If I order within the next hour, only 12pm west coast time, 3 day select, I can still get them by friday to me on the east coast?[/quote]

I ordered something last night at around 4 PM CDT. Then sent it early this morning. It will be close.

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
damn, just went to place the order, and in RED/YELLOW, font:

OUT OF STOCK! :cry:

just my luck, an hour ago it didnt say that!!!! arrrggghhhhh!!!!!!

crap, anyone know where esle I can get these from!?

·
Registered
121 Posts
TSporano...I needed spacers because I ordered wheels that were a little too close to my suspension components on my old TypeR. I bought 3mm spacers from the local wheel shop that they use. Very good quality very good prices.

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
StarScream430 said:
TSporano...I needed spacers because I ordered wheels that were a little too close to my suspension components on my old TypeR. I bought 3mm spacers from the local wheel shop that they use. Very good quality very good prices.
yeah, i need very specific spacers for the IS300 application, which use the same bolt pattern as the Toyota Camry 92-Up, MR2 91-95, Supra 86-92 LS400, SC300/400, GS300/400.

I know plenty of folks on the board who do business with FIZZ...and I got their business card right here in front of me too, i'll have to see if they can get me these specific spacers...

thanks for the tip! 8)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.