Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Man this thread is so unorganized. First of all the original poster is from NORCAL and did not make it specific in the thread where this event is gonna be.

Hey SCRREEEAAAMMMM no disrespect but if you want people to come to meets or throw out feelers for a meet, be a little more objective and make a title that pertains to your local area...not all of CA or the whole West section. As weak and disorganized as this thread started, it's obvious everyone is confused on where this is happening.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
JAEohEN said:
i play go fish...
:lol: That's right, you're still a bit too young to be playing poker. :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm in norcal and I'm in but I need a refresher course first cause it's been ages since I've played.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Flipside909 said:
Man this thread is so unorganized. First of all the original poster is from NORCAL and did not make it specific in the thread where this event is gonna be.

Hey SCRREEEAAAMMMM no disrespect but if you want people to come to meets or throw out feelers for a meet, be a little more objective and make a title that pertains to your local area...not all of CA or the whole West section. As weak and disorganized as this thread started, it's obvious everyone is confused on where this is happening.
agreed...so i'm locking this thread. start another one when you've got more specifics...thanks. :)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.