Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I bought my '99 Integra GSR over the internet and the buying experience was awesome. It was sooo easy to buy the car and tell them what I wanted. There was absolutley no game playing because I said in the email that I was paying 21,000 instead of 22,100 and if they couldnt offer that I`ll look elsewhere. I then got a call and the offer was set to 20,000 so I got $1000 off!!!
Also, I would never buy a car over the internet unless I knew everything possible about the car. I spent many months researching the Integra and that was the car for me. The first time I saw my baby was the day it drove off the lot...
Its a great car..and so is the IS300. If you can get a good deal, the dealers will love you more since they really didnt do any work at all to sell the car..its easy money for them..
Good luck..

Indy

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
i got mine off carsdirect but i didn't get the 1600 off the sticker...more like a few hundred.

it all depends on where you live

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Master
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing