Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard a few people having trouble because the rear turn lights in the back don't fit right. Anyone change theirs to hyper white and what brand bulb did you use?

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ltunedgirl said:
i have changed my rear signals numerous times...i had to cut off one of the nubby things each time cuz they don't line up right with the socket...they still work though
So, I can buy whatever light I want and just shave one of the contact points?

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aznxdragon30 said:
worked for me also... i just went to pep boys and bought the turn signal bulb filed down one numb..
How crappy are those pep boys bulbs? Are they hyper white or a wierd color. I have the polarg in the front and was hoping to match them

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
they are hyper white...

Wxman said:
aznxdragon30 said:
worked for me also... i just went to pep boys and bought the turn signal bulb filed down one numb..
How crappy are those pep boys bulbs? Are they hyper white or a wierd color. I have the polarg in the front and was hoping to match them

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aznxdragon30 said:
they are hyper white...

Wxman said:
aznxdragon30 said:
I know, but I was just curious how the quality looks when they are on? Some look pretty bad when you get them from the local shops.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
i had to dig up my old pix... here is what they look like

Wxman said:
aznxdragon30 said:
they are hyper white...

Wxman said:
aznxdragon30 said:
I know, but I was just curious how the quality looks when they are on? Some look pretty bad when you get them from the local shops.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
i didnt get the APC ones... i forgot which ones i got.. its been a little while..

ltunedgirl said:
irv_usc said:
polarg is still your best bet. the ones from pepboys will not match in color. they come out a bit more blue than the polarg's
yeah...they are made by APC, that's all you should need to know :lol:

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Wxman said:
kraze8 said:
hey wxman,

are you looking for only Polarg?
I can try looking around here, to see how much the bulbs cost for ya...
Not really. Anything that would match that Polarg. What do you carry?
oh, I don't carry anything.

I meant I can try going to one of the performance stores around here to find out the cost of the bulb for you, and help you ship it out if you want. since those damn companies charge an arm and a leg for shipping bulbs. :wink:

But I need to know what the bulb size is for sure.
I use to get my polarg bulbs for 5 bucks each.. It might have gone up since.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
kraze8 said:
Wxman said:
kraze8 said:
hey wxman,

are you looking for only Polarg?
I can try looking around here, to see how much the bulbs cost for ya...
Not really. Anything that would match that Polarg. What do you carry?
oh, I don't carry anything.

I meant I can try going to one of the performance stores around here to find out the cost of the bulb for you, and help you ship it out if you want. since those damn companies charge an arm and a leg for shipping bulbs. :wink:

But I need to know what the bulb size is for sure.
I use to get my polarg bulbs for 5 bucks each.. It might have gone up since.
It is the 1156 bulbs. Thanks for the help.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.