Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone is buying one around my area, and where they're going. and how there figures are coming up from the dealer. leasing?buying?balloning?

thanks

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
Originally posted by jetah:
Just wondering if anyone is buying one around my area, and where they're going. and how there figures are coming up from the dealer. leasing?buying?balloning?

thanks
I'm in the midwest, but not quite in Illinois. I've been talking to a dealer in Indianapolis. He seems to be suggesting not much beneath MSRP for the meantime. No info yet on leasing or ballon payments. Let me know what kind of quotes you get.

By the way, I'm not sure how far you are from Chicago, But there's a free test-drive of the Lincoln LS, BMW 528, Lexus ES-300 etc this Saturday and Sunday in Villa Park Il. I know these cars are no Is--300's but it could be a fun trip for ya. Here's the scoop:

>Event: Lincoln American Luxury Ride and Drive
>Location: Odeum Sports and Expo
>1033 N. Villa Avenue
>Villa Park, IL
>Dates: Saturdays and Sundays June 17 & 18
>Times: 8:45 a.m., 10:45a.m., 1:45 pm or 3:45p.m.
>(This Weekend)
>
>Space is limited. Please call now to reserve your day and time,
> 800-660-8532.

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
I'm hoping to buy lease an IS-300 around CHicago, or maybe closer to Indy. IF we could find a few-or several more customers, maybe we could get a group discount. Let me know if you know anyone else who'll be buying in the midwest. YOu can email me at [email protected]

Originally posted by jetah:

thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am negoiating with Lexus of Naperville in Illinois. The proposed lease is:

$650/month 15,000mi/year
$0 down
$1347.00 due at lease signing
first month+deposit
all options.

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
Just a heads up. A dealer I've been talking with in Indianapolis says he expects a lease to go for about 570 per month, based on the same figures you've been negotiating. He also predicts the residuals will go up within 30 days, making that payment even lower. You might ask your dealer about that, unless you're desperate to get in the car right away. When do you want to buy/lease? Also, why not ask your dealer if he would consider any discounts for multiple car purchases. Perhaps we can find a few more in our area that would buy from the same dealer. It's worth a shot. Is anyone else out there considering buying near CHicago?

Originally posted by Hekk:
I am negoiating with Lexus of Naperville in Illinois. The proposed lease is:

$650/month 15,000mi/year
$0 down
$1347.00 due at lease signing
first month+deposit
all options.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
IS-F-I-Found
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing