Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about buying it but not quite sure

it looks good but has anyone played it???? any opinions i can get on this game would be helpful

thanks

·
Registered
622 Posts
Rented it, I was never a big fan of the Mortal Combat type games and I am still not. It's a big improvement over the older game but still nothing to make me go out and buy it. Bottom line if you like this type of game you'll love the new one, if not don't waste your time.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
My bro has it and thinks it's sweet. I saw him playing...graphics look pretty cool....fatalities are sweet.

·
Registered
266 Posts
i got it Friday.....i think its great...lots of new characters, great fatalities

I agree if you like the older ones you'll love this one....

just my 2cents

·
Registered
164 Posts
I played it and it seemed fun for about 10 minutes. It might be a good rental if you have a couple people that you live with. I will stick with Soul Caliber or Tekken 3...

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
Tha Reaper said:
when does Gran Turismo Africa come out ??? anybody? :-? 8)
Riding around on Zebras while avoiding Lions and cobras. Sounds like fun.

I got MK5 the week it came out and the game is damn good. I pretty much went through most of the game in a few days (beating everything, secret characters, etc.) and I highly recommend it. It's a much deeper game than you would think. The multiple fighting styles are really well done and add to the flair of the game. The fatalities are weak though, and there only seems to be one per character. I've heard of 'tag-team' fatalies and whatnot but I haven't seen or found 'em.

I haven't played th egame much lately. I;ve been occupied with Marvel vs. Capcom 2. That game is insane!!!!

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
^bump^ for the dude who got his MK5 thread locked. I hate when that happens. You gotta tug at the zipper slowly!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
12 Participants
Lex Luthor
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing