Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I have cracked my wald lip and I am looking for a replacement. I bought my first one from i-m-racing.com and the fitment was perfect...however they do not have any in stock now. :(

I was looking at tomato-racing.com and they have the same lip for only 89.95!!!!! Has anyone bought from them? how is the fitment?? It looks like the same one cuz they both have the same model numbers....

There is no cantact number so I cant even contact them by phone so I dont even know if they have it in stock...

Any experience would be helpful....thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I bought mine from them, And there will be some other people that respond too.
Takes around 2 months to get it, So If you don't mind waiting it's worth it.(it was not in stock when i ordered) Not having a contact number sucks, And they don't anwser E-mails very fast....if at all.
Fits Really nice for a replica, I did NO modification to mine and it fits really well. Of course when i put it on white it looks bad, But painted it turned out really well.
Here's some pics of how it fits:

This is the finished product:

Hope this helps you with your purchase, I would buy from them again....At least I know I will be waiting a while for the parts.
EDIT: Let me know how it goes, I might need another front :(
Damn Blown out tire on the freeway
:curses:

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I ordered my wald front from them about 3-4 months ago and they still on back order lol. For a period of time while I was on a trip, I emailed them like at least 10 times and finally the guy replied. He told me if I can order it somewhere else thatll be good because he has no idea when the shipment is coming in. But wtf beats $89 lol.

If you order from them..jus expect it to arrive pretty late. I this stupid lip before I ordered my rims...

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Yeah their price is pretty good, website looks like a kid in middle school made it, good luck on getting any response to your e-mails though. I ordered one-payed for it, they e-mailed me back saying it was backordered and could be a few months. Cancelled my order.

-Yamaha Dave

Reactions: TRM3

·
Registered
435 Posts
I ordered from them and I got mine in about 2 weeks. fitment was perfect too.
Cons: they don't answer to e-mails...but I got it, so who cares!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys for all the responses, helps a lot. +rep for all.

I talked to i-m-racing.com and they should have it by August 29th, i'm really not holding my breath though. Ill wait till then cuz i really dont want o wait for 2 months. I think the lip is the same everywhere so fitment should not be a problem then.

lexluger180 said:
dude i thought you were selling the IS for a NSX
I was but financially it was not a wise choice for me. I think Im going to hold on the IS for a little bit longer and then maybe turn it back to stock and use it for daily driving. The NSX is still a reality for me but not right now but who knows.....

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
i guess i was lucky... i got mine in a week

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
hahah they are right here in el monte, (626) socal. they are chinese owned, and they dont have a shop, its like a couple of asian dudes and they have a warehouse w/ products and ppl just order through internet, they dont take calls, mail orders, etc.

they arent exactly a big company, but hey if ur gona expect perfect customer service then theyre obviosuly gona have to increase the prices just to pay someont to answer the phones right? so i guess its an equal trade..good priced well fitting lips, rather than a company who talks talks talks talks and has ppl direct u calls blah blah blah but u never get what u want =D

just be patient and wait for them lol, but yeah i got the same email informing me of the back orders lol

-Aaron

·
Registered
600 Posts
I ordered mine about 2 months ago. I got an e-mail saying i will recieve it late August, but he didn't tell me of what year LOL!
I hope it comes soon!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I just contacted them about purchasing another one, And the guy said they are suppose to be in stock late next week, I hope this helps you guy that have been waiting forever to get yours. I'll wait to order so you can get your first!

-©hris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts