Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
I hope so...

Quite a few people got their cars in the begining of Feb...

Joe Z

·
Registered
26 Posts
975 miles and one scratched wheel :pissed:

I don't notice any real performance improvements (I don't drive that hard), but I can tell you that at 140MPH...the ISF just DRINKS (actually, chugs) gas...

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am at 2100 miles.... and to be honest I notice no difference. And yes, at 140mph it really does drink gas.... its scary. You can go through a half a tank on a 20 minute drive it seems.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have 4100 miles on my IS-F, I am about to take it in for my first service next week and make the switch to synthetic oil. I am debating between Royal Purple and Mobile One.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
picked up the car on 3/14.. took it to the drag strip on 3/22 with only 598 on the odo. beat the sh*t out of it w/ 7 total runs. we only knocked out a 12.89, but hopefully i can go at it again after a few k on the odo. :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've past 700 miles and now I am starting to open up the engine, I have babied my car a little in the beginning.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I don't think you can tell about the car until it hits over 5-6k miles?...heh...mine has 1400 right now...but I haven't really been driving it too much...gas milage sucks...although right now I am getting a combined 22mpg at around 150 miles?...lol :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts