Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, how'd it go?

I took my car there on Thursday, because I had to have my ECU reflashed, and two master keys reprogrammed. We had an appointment for 10am, so my husband followed me up there, and I dropped the car off. The lady said she'd call me when it was done.

Around 2pm, I call them, because I should only be charged for two hours of labor, so I figured it should be done...it was, she said they were cleaning it up, so I could come get it. I paid the bill and the lady said someone would bring it around front. They did, and I pulled the IS next to my husbands car. He took one look at the drivers side door, and started screaming inside his car :suspiciou ...so I looked over and there were white scratches down the WHOLE door...I get pissed, run back inside and told them to get out here because someone from Lecus scratched my car. A guy came out, looked at it, pointed out that there was another scratch on the drivers side right above the back wheel, it had hit something red there...So he starts apologizing, and says he'll take it in the back to see if they can buff it out. There were no deep grooves, and dings in the car, just looked like someone ran up against it. He brought it back..and you couldn't see anything...as of now...my husband said it could always show up after washing it acouple times..

So we get home, and my husband starts washing the car, so he could check the car out more...and WTF...there are two BIG dents the top of the car, right by the antena...WTF! :pissed: So, luckly, I'm moving back to VA in 2 months, and HOPEFULLY, I won't need anything done down here, because Lexus of Charleston SUCKS!

Bri

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
ouch. That sucks Bri.

Lexus of charleston didnt look like a place I would leave my car at. I should have warned you about them. Their customer service is below par for LExus standards as well.

And their sales force is dumber than I had expected in general .

Sorry about the experience. SC people, avoid them if you can. Unfortunately, the next one is over a 100 miles away, so they will get buisiness....maybe even from me :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it's because they are SOOO small...they have NO room to do anything..it's good they are building a bigger lot down the road. I knew they probably sucked..it's South carolina..c'mon...but I had NO choice..which sucks even more. Back home there is like 15 different places to go..Toyota or Lexus...I'm going back home Sept 1st-5th..I can NOT wait.

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
actually, the Toyota dealer out on Savannah Hwy was pretty good to me. The Lexus dealer is moving there too though, just down the road from this Toyota dealership. Wonder if there weill be cross-shopping of services/cars/trucks now???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts