Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im in long beach , anyone know of a place that will install hoodlocks quickly and cheap or anyone period ?

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump.........anyone ?

·
Registered
250 Posts
hopefully someone can help you out and get that hood completed. Sang can't help?

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ill probably stop by at his shop eventhough hes not back yet

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
much thanks to minheers and his buddy from club lexus , they helped me out , I have my hoodlocks installed , ill post pics as soon as I can , now thats taken care of , I can finally focus on the drop and a new set of wheels .:)

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
much thanks to minheers and his buddy from club lexus , they helped me out , I have my hoodlocks installed , ill post pics as soon as I can , now thats taken care of , I can finally focus on the drop and a new set of wheels .:)
post your pics on facebook but not on my.is :nono::nono:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:lol: sorry about that , here are some pics thanx for reminding me mike

also thanks to minheers , also taking some pics as well while this was getting done , and now that is taken care of , I can finally focus on getting the drop done and after that look for a set of new wheels , while I got other things I want to get done , I highly doubt that ill get all of it done once Toyotafest arrives .

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:shush: he dosent know that............oh wait , I think he does now........lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.