Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with me? they're sponsored by hawk brakes and redrum customs and from what this guy told me they get free brake pads and 30-80% off at redrum customs

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
lexluger180 said:
with me? they're sponsored by hawk brakes and redrum customs and from what this guy told me they get free brake pads and 30-80% off at redrum customs
So what does redrums customs do willie?

More than likely they suck and they're gonna make you pay for shit.

It ain't free willie!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
sounds cool.. especially because im looking for brake pads and discs right now ;-)

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
stage2 said:
sounds cool.. especially because im looking for brake pads and discs right now ;-)
Don't listen to Willie, it's all part of his trap to solicite money from you.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]So what does redrums customs do willie?

More than likely they suck and they're gonna make you pay for shit.

It ain't free willie![/QUOTE]

naw they're sponsored by Hawk...they make brake pads......and Redrum customs sells parts..this guy told me they get 30% to 80% discount.....i dunno i just want some free brake pads and discounted parts :) the club is called Team C4

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
lexluger180 said:
naw they're sponsored by Hawk...they make brake pads......and Redrum customs sells parts..this guy told me they get 30% to 80% discount.....i dunno i just want some free brake pads and discounted parts :) the club is called Team C4
Sure Willie :rolleyes:

·
Registered
387 Posts
I wanna join your club Rich.. :cool:

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
how about u join my club?

hahaha, considering i have admired the enitre LC crew for years now, how about you ask?

·
Registered
475 Posts
That's sweet being able to Join the LC Crew

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
no thanx... I got the best car club on the East Coast.
Definitely the hottest cars I've seen in a club.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
naphibuzz said:
I wanna join your club Rich.. :cool:

We get tons of requests... but you just cant jump on the scene.... stick around attend meets, socialize with the LC guys, and show me im not wasting my time. After all if you cant get along with us all whats the point.

I been asking guys about MikeFate for months.... to get everyones perception of him to see if he fits the LC mold.

the LC familia is more than the cars.. its about the people and the good times we have... oh and the bribes people pay me to get in.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
id be honored actually. seriously. its about dam time. hahahahaha

·
Registered
387 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
We get tons of requests... but you just cant jump on the scene.... stick around attend meets, socialize with the LC guys, and show me im not wasting my time. After all if you cant get along with us all whats the point.

I been asking guys about MikeFate for months.... to get everyones perception of him to see if he fits the LC mold.

the LC familia is more than the cars.. its about the people and the good times we have... oh and the bribes people pay me to get in.
Sounds good rich.. Im still a newb here just got my car only two months ago almost stock..started modding it up a little bit.. Looks a bit different today from last week when you saw my Black onyx.. Recently got into the IS scene but trying to become a active member of the .net, thats why i set up this long island meet thing to slowly meet everybody. But defentely i'll be showing up to different events just to hang out with everybody. and by all means i would love to be in LC, but my Car and knowledge is no where near ready.. Checking out all your cars, everybody in your crew has put together some Mean machines.. Tasteful exterior mods and kick ass go mods. everything my car is lacking now.. But its still early in the game.. As for picking worthy members for your crew.. i truely understand..My college years i headed my fraternity and refused to just let any blood suckers in.. our modo is quality over quantity and we stick by it..and it seems to be the same with LC. besides if you let too many poeple in, you start to lose the quality of the Family bond. Defentitely good info to know About the LC crew brings it up another notch in respectability. doesnt sound like another wannabe crew. Thanks for the heads up rich i'll see you tonight.

-adam

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'm interested in joining a car club, please PM me. Thank you

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Romyo247 said:
ive heard about that...something like custom creations car club...something like that rite?

not to start shit, but i have heard iffy things about c4. i was asked about joining earlir this year, and its this crazy long process with interviews and what not. its good becuase they screen members, but ive heard some shadiness going on. there cars look good though, but they are way more of a "show" than "go" club.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts