Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car is for sale on Craigslist right now and I'm wondering if any knows anything about it or recognizes it or knows the owner. Thanks for your help:)

CLICK ME

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah he sold the SRT Kit for $2500, I was supposed to buy it but for some reason the LOSER sold it to someone else. I'm very unhappy with the whole situation.

Oh and by the way I think his car is a total piece of garbage. No one will ever buy it unless he lowers the price to $6000 or something. The only thing I'd want from it is the CF engine covers and for it to be crashed into a tree when he's not wearing his seatbelt. :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Speechless:confused:

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I'm speechless too, not sure what to say to such a loser like this guy is.

·
Registered
230 Posts
It hurts my eye just looking at it...:balling:

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hahhahah, thanks, this is making me feel better that you all hate his car. Feel free to send him emails or call and let him know. Orrrrr call or send him emails telling him you'll give him like $4500 for the turbo kit that he sold out from under me, that way he'll feel like a moron for selling it sooo cheap.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I hope he's not running another alternator, I hope his car does what it right and kills itself by setting on fire or crashing into a tree, either one would be fine as long at its a total loss.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah well he as well as his so called IS300 do suck pretty hard. I bet he's been with a lot of boys in that car.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:lol: ^^^ sooo true sooo true

Do you guys see he's asking over $20,000 for it!!!??? WTF!!??

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its soooo funny if you call him and have to listen to him brag about his car. He talks about how he's won all these shows and all this stupid crap. YOU should try it some time, all he needs is for you to say something like "WOW your car is super duper, how did you make it so super!" and he'll go off, or perhaps this one "Wow man, I can't believe you're selling your car for so cheap, such an awesome deal!!". I recommend the second option ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts