Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to see if someone can go check out another my.is member's rims to see if they're in good condition and they're real. They are the Ray's Lexion 203's from user The Natural in the classifieds. He just joined not too long ago so I'd feel better if someone can just go check them out a bit. Its a lot of money to not worry! Any help will do! Feel free to PM or email me. Thank you!

·
Registered
590 Posts
My sister and my wife live there.
Of course, they're both the same person.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that was dumb! But...yeah. I'll find out soon.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Just messin' around, this Chicago boy loves the south.
Check out the Hank, George, Shooter Jennings, and Big & Rich in my CD changer right now (still have a MegaDeth and Jackyl in there for some balance :) ).
Plus, I've always been treated very kindly down in AL and GA when I've traveled there for work.
-Later

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh hey, I just remembered, Mr. Dupree and the boys of Jackyl are from GA. So, that CD counts as southern too!

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
Just messin' around, this Chicago boy loves the south.
Check out the Hank, George, Shooter Jennings, and Big & Rich in my CD changer right now (still have a MegaDeth and Jackyl in there for some balance :) ).
Plus, I've always been treated very kindly down in AL and GA when I've traveled there for work.
-Later
:) ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I got some wheels for sale in Al. Tork Imagines 18x8 18x9 they were on my 350z and I don't know if they will fit on yalls car. I think is300 have the same lug pattern.

·
Registered
38 Posts
No thats why I'm selling them they are tucked bad. I think its a +38 all around

1 - 13 of 13 Posts