Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its stuck........need to have it replaced i guess......I dont want to wait for 6 months like S4.........was wondering if anyone knew of a dealer in Socal that had it in stock. thanks

·
11,062 Posts
Not ignoring you, but I don't know of any place. I did get lucky when my CD player died...Lexus of Tacoma actually had one in stock when I pulled in.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Sorry, mine only took a week to order.

As much as they break, I would think that all Lexus dealers should have about 20 on hand at all times.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mine only took about 3 wks for the dealer to get it. Then they swapped it in a day. The longest wait was about 6 weeks for them to send me back my cd's that were jammed inside. Dealer said they have to send the broken unit to Japan to get the cd's out. They are not allowed to open it here in the U.S.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My cd player has broken 3 times you would think they would figure out a way of fixing them instead of replacing it it seems pretty ridiculous and the wait is horrible!!!.. :roll:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Is300_02white
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing