Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
No one lives there. Should be fun having conversation with ice cubes and chopping wood.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, It's actually not that bad.
No state income tax and only about 22 miles to Portland, Oregon (no sales Tax)
:chill:

Need new tires for my car though.

·
Registered
557 Posts
22 miles? The cities border each other (although they are separated by the Columbia River, which is at most a mile wide [including islands]). Anyway, at least you won't have to worry about which dealer to go to (since there's only one in the area).

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
My family lives there and I come down and visit once a month. Only Lexus dealership is Lexus of Portland. I haven't seen any other IS300's in Vancouver but saw a couple in Portland. Ummm that's about it. Have fun :lol:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
You're right...I haven't seen a yellow IS down there. The only one was at the Lexus lot. You get the best of both worlds with no state income tax and no sales tax in Oregon. I think Portland also has the most strip clubs per capita too :wink: Which area of Vancouver are you going to be living?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
UW IS300 said:
You're right...I haven't seen a yellow IS down there. The only one was at the Lexus lot. You get the best of both worlds with no state income tax and no sales tax in Oregon. I think Portland also has the most strip clubs per capita too :wink: Which area of Vancouver are you going to be living?
Strip clubs? You better come across the border to the real Vancouver for some strip clubs. We'll show you a good time. 8) :D

Peace.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UW IS300>
I'm not sure what part of Vancouver I will be living at yet. I'm going up there next week to find a place.

And yes Portland sure has a lot of strip joints.

Hey, let me know the next time you are droping by your parent's place maybe we can hang out and start our own IS300 club :lol:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey everybody,

Just got back from Vancouver again.
I actually saw 2 IS300 there. Both Silver one with is300 on the license plate.

Yaayyy.. my baby won't be too lonely here.
:lol:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
There is some fool ricer with a yellow 'Altezza' here in PDX.

I'm here. Supra. IS300.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Supra and IS3?
:eek:

What do you do for a living?
Hook me up man.. :p

Just kidding. Let's get together sometime next year..I did saw some IS in portland. Including that Alteza one.
:crazy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts