Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
No one lives there. Should be fun having conversation with ice cubes and chopping wood.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, It's actually not that bad.
No state income tax and only about 22 miles to Portland, Oregon (no sales Tax)
:chill:

Need new tires for my car though.

·
Registered
557 Posts
22 miles? The cities border each other (although they are separated by the Columbia River, which is at most a mile wide [including islands]). Anyway, at least you won't have to worry about which dealer to go to (since there's only one in the area).

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
My family lives there and I come down and visit once a month. Only Lexus dealership is Lexus of Portland. I haven't seen any other IS300's in Vancouver but saw a couple in Portland. Ummm that's about it. Have fun :lol:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
You're right...I haven't seen a yellow IS down there. The only one was at the Lexus lot. You get the best of both worlds with no state income tax and no sales tax in Oregon. I think Portland also has the most strip clubs per capita too :wink: Which area of Vancouver are you going to be living?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
UW IS300 said:
You're right...I haven't seen a yellow IS down there. The only one was at the Lexus lot. You get the best of both worlds with no state income tax and no sales tax in Oregon. I think Portland also has the most strip clubs per capita too :wink: Which area of Vancouver are you going to be living?
Strip clubs? You better come across the border to the real Vancouver for some strip clubs. We'll show you a good time. 8) :D

Peace.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UW IS300>
I'm not sure what part of Vancouver I will be living at yet. I'm going up there next week to find a place.

And yes Portland sure has a lot of strip joints.

Hey, let me know the next time you are droping by your parent's place maybe we can hang out and start our own IS300 club :lol:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey everybody,

Just got back from Vancouver again.
I actually saw 2 IS300 there. Both Silver one with is300 on the license plate.

Yaayyy.. my baby won't be too lonely here.
:lol:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
There is some fool ricer with a yellow 'Altezza' here in PDX.

I'm here. Supra. IS300.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Supra and IS3?
:eek:

What do you do for a living?
Hook me up man.. :p

Just kidding. Let's get together sometime next year..I did saw some IS in portland. Including that Alteza one.
:crazy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
6 Participants
solarIS
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing