Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by scoot557:
saugus ma....going to lexus of watertown(my old man is the manager there...
)
Ashland, MA.

Lexus of Watertown has great customer service. I had my CD changer replaced yesterday and they gave me free breakfast at a diner down the street while I waited. Nice.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Originally posted by xconn92:
Ashland, MA.

Lexus of Watertown has great customer service. I had my CD changer replaced yesterday and they gave me free breakfast at a diner down the street while I waited. Nice.

which diner was it? was it italian - because there is an unbelievable italian place down north beacon st towards watertown center..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by scoot557:

which diner was it? was it italian - because there is an unbelievable italian place down north beacon st towards watertown center..
I think it was "Victor's". It was on N. Beacon, but towards Cambridge. They had huge portions!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ashland, MA.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Brookline, MA

***...and I'm not a snob!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ashland, MA.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
yep they replaced my radio as well I am going back to get another one replaced this is my third but it's OK they gave me an IS300 loaner the first time and the secondtime free breakfast down the street on beacon

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dochester, MA
I put my is300 in for a transmission replacement this week at Lexus of Watertown. I am driving a loaner. ES300 (2001) with only 1K on it. Nice. I might have it for a week or more. Yeah...

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Everyone i am from New bedford -

i am def down with a meet - kel3 you want to set something up ??

get sophiesleeps in here too

1 - 20 of 45 Posts