Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got my 2002 IS at Park Place Lexus in Grapevine, TX. I got it for something like $35,000 with a spoiler, tinting, and taxes, etc. included. The salesman I had was awesome!! His name is Faisal. I didn't check out other Lexus dealerships in this area, because Park Place is closest to me, so I can't really tell you about what the service is like other places compared to the Grapevine location.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I got mine at Park Place in Grapevine too! I got it for $35,000 and that too included graphite wheels, spoiler, full leather, auto, tint, taxes, and some ass kissing.

They wouldn't budge at all on the price but did give me 2500 more than my trade was worth. I guess that makes up for it.

My salesman was Brandon Koke. Real cool guy. I was his first sale. My 1000 mile service is tomorrow! PM me if you want Brandon's number at Park Place. Good luck!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Bought one from PP in Plano. $1500 off sticker was the absolute best we could do without waiting. Sewell was firm on MSRP.

That's the short story, the long story will bore you. :)

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
whoa...my friend bought hers from there for like between 31-32k fully loaded with full leather, just no navi. that was from park place. your prices sounds kind of steep.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I too plan on buying an IS300 in Dallas/Plano area soon. I recently graduated from UTD and noticed a link on Park Places' website on deals for graduates. Of course the damned thing doesn't work. Does anyone have any ideas of what incentives are offered to recent college grads?

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
27 Posts
Adam, Lexus has a couple of different programs available for recent college grads. Lately the promotions that Lexus is doing on the IS300 have been better than the college grad program. The key to the grad program is that it provides recent grads, with limited credit, a chance to buy. Notice the word limited. You can have limited credit and still be eligible but you can not have negetive things on your file.

Let me know before you buy; I will try and save you time and money. I am in Fort Worth.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in Austin and let's just say Lexus of Austin doesn't believe they have competition.

So I purchased my IS300 @ Sewell in Dallas the first week of December (yep just got it). The Salesman was Excellent, gave him a reasonable price and had no problems. I wanted NAV and all Leather, but none could be found in the color I wanted unless I order it. Hope this helps

Paid $30,618 + Tax, Title, License
Manual
Leather/Escaine
Limited Slip
Spoiler
Moonroof
TM, WL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Pesto I agree, the dealership in Austin doesn't think customers have a choice. I did some research, made a few calls to Dallas and Houston and got the exact same deal, with the same options as you did, but at Park Place Lexus in Plano last week. The dealer in Austin wouldn't give me more than $500 of MSRP AND told me that the national lease deal Lexus was running only applied to Auto's and Sports cross... 5spd's were too rare and were flying off the show room floor (eventhough they still hadn't sold the one they received two weeks ago!)

·
Registered
5 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 CELLPADDING=0 CELLSPACING=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD><FONT SIZE=-1>
The dealer in Austin wouldn't give me more than $500 of MSRP AND told me that the national lease deal Lexus was running only applied to Auto's and Sports cross... 5spd's were too rare and were flying off the show room floor (eventhough they still hadn't sold the one they received two weeks ago!)
</FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Exact same thing from the salesperson I was dealing with in Austin. Are you talking about the Gray with black escaine interior? They kept swearing to me that there are many people looking at buying it and it will not be there much longer. That was 2 weeks ago, and I still saw this weekend when I purchased mine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yup...I'm talking about the Gray with black escaine interior... I'm not surprised it is still there with the price they're asking in Austin. I guess there are a lot of people asking about it... but the question is, will anyone buy at that price? Much better deals in Houston and Dallas.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The information in these posts led me to a good deal from Sewell in Ft.Worth.Thanks to all. Since I don't live nearby, Chris, their internet contact was very helpful. The deals they have now are hard to beat with about 2k off MSRP whether you buy or lease. With the lease you get added incentives such as low rate but it is restrictive as to length and miles. If you change anything you lose some of the Lexus participation. Anyway, Chris and Sewell were very easy to deal with. And except for heavy rain I had lots of fun driving home.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Yea, I know what yall mean about Austin, they don't like to deal nor do they think you can afford it. If your young they pay no attention. I bought my first IS from Park Place in Plano, but I ordered my 2002 from Austin, they finally decided to work with an Austinite. If yall know anyone that is interested in a 2001 SBM IS300 with 9400 miles on it let me know. It is fully loaded, spoiler, sunroof, heated-power seats and the rest. I have not placed it publically because my car will not be here untill Jan or Feb. Let me know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I bought mine from TJ Kendall at Sewell.
I got auto/leather/escaine/spoiler/trunkmat/sunroof/wheellocks for $30,800.plus TTL. I paid $33,000 walkout. Great service and TJ was excellent

S

1 - 16 of 16 Posts